Developer Java Platform
The Key Responsibilities:
- Design, code and refine business solutions.
- Write clean, scalable and easy-to-maintain code.
- Work in collaboration with other team members; share knowledge and suggestions.
- Code refactoring when necessary.
- Cooperating with other teams and units of the company.
- Assess work needed to deliver the product and keep your deadlines.
We expect you have:
- 3 + year experience in designing and developing using Java/Spring/JEE
- Experience with n-tier web application development
- Solid knowledge of Maven
- Experience with all stages of software development - including architecture, design, implementation, and support
- Excellent understanding of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Very Good command of English
- Ability to occasionally travel abroad in business
Will be considered as a major plus:
- Experience with high volume web applications
- Experience in agile software development processes
- Experience with the XP techniques
- Experience developing components around a central message broker
- Experience with the continuous integration tools and processes
- Experience with the micro-service architecture
- Full-time employment contract
- Package of social benefits
- Friendly and open work atmosphere
You will work in a backend-focused team of professionals working on extending and improving the functionality of our core job board platform. Together you will brainstorm possible solutions, design the architecture, implement business logic, write new and refactor existing code to meet both functional and non-functional requirements. You will participate in building a high-performance, highly-scalable, modular platform, which will serve as a backbone to a number of business-critical services and systems.