- Work in standardization department of a multinational company;
- Access to innovative and modern technologies;
- Attractive salary corresponding to your professional experience and skills;
- Possibility to develop skills and continuously improve qualifications in different areas; possibility to gain multidisciplinary competences;
- A cooperative, international team, great atmosphere and friendly work environment;
- Stable employment and attractive remuneration conditions;
- Flexible working hours;
- Rich benefits set (private medical service, also for the family members, life insurance, Multisport) and … a great terrace with the view to Wawel.
Do you want to see how it really is here? Have a look:
Please visit the company website for further information.
To apply for the position, please send your application (Curriculum Vitae) via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2016, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
- Coordination of development of Global Engineering Platform;
- Technical support for integration between Global Engineering Platform and CAD / PLM systems;
- Content management (standard fasteners, bearings, terminal blocks, cables, etc.);
- Support of the processes related to data cleansing and duplicates elimination in various PLM systems;
- Direct contact with PLM community and designers.
- Master degree in mechanical engineering;
- Experience in network systems, server administration etc.;
- Good practical knowledge of Engineering Software (Dassault Systems or PTC, both PLM and CAD);
- Practical mechanical designer experience much welcome;
- Patience and ability to analyze architecture of complex IT systems;
- Expertise in standardization is not a must – but we expect willingness to specialize in this area;
- Experience in IT systems implementation is highly appreciated;
- Good command of English.