- Become an important part of the Network Management Solutions GUI development and design;
- Be responsible for the further evolution of GUI software with the strong focus on User Experience;
- Represent your domain in the team and be a driver for implementing best-practises of modern User Interface
- BSc or MSc degree in the Computer Science or related field;
- Proven SW development experience (3+ years);
- Strong focus on UI / UX design;
- Knowledge of modern trends in the User Interface design and implementation;
- Knowledge of Java 8 or C#;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Strong team player with ability to bridge different interests and know-hows.
Additional advantage will be:
Agile / Lean UX;
Knowledge of Java UI frameworks: Swing or JavaFX;
Experience in developing GUI for Network Management Solutions.
- A self dependent job with frequent new challenges in a dynamic, international environment;
- Work in an employee-oriented company;
- Friendly work environment with great team spirit.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology;
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment;
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills;
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance;
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program;
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Do you want to see how it really is here? Have a look:
To apply for the position, please send your application Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter via this page or using button under the advert.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997