- International working environment and unique company culture.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Additional 30% allowance for working after 06:00 pm
- Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team.
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.
- Independent role
- Ensure that activities within a process are being performed at a high level of quality and that it meets its associated Service Level Agreements (SLAs) or Operational Level Agreements (OLAs)
- Responsible for assigning Priority 1 / Priority 2 Incidents
- To run the Priority 1 / Priority 2 process effectively, leading the Technical Teams/Support Groups through troubleshooting and customer communications
- Responsible for communicating with the process manager. Directly works with Tier 1 Support to ensure proper recording of incidents
- Ensure that Incidents assigned to their Support Groups are resolved and that service is restored
- Ensure that all IT teams (internal and external) follow the Incident Management process for every incident.
- Monitor the Incidents and manage workload in their respective queues to ensure that Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Operational Level Agreement (OLA) are respected
- Identify Incidents for review
- Participate in Incident review following major Incidents
- Identify potential problems and/or increasing trend of repetitive Incidents
- Create Knowledge with repeatable procedures with a goal of reducing the number of Incidents
- Escalate all process issues to the Incident Manager
- Monitor the progress of Incidents and Requests within other IT functions to ensure SLAs are being met and services are being restored
- Relevant IT qualifications
- Min. 2 years of experience in an IT Service desk/Desktop Support environment
- Willingness to work according US/Canada time shifts (Standard working hours 02:00 pm - 10:00 PM Polish time).
- ITIL Foundation Certificate would be a plus
- ITIL Intermediate would be a plus
- Familiarity with ServiceNow a plus The ability to work effectively with colleagues as part of a team.
- Excellent Customer Service and strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical issues in non-technical language to customers
- Ability to triage problems effectively and prioritize workload
- Proven experience in managing incidents and major incidents across large, complex global organizations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of a range of technologies and IT software
- Experience of adhering to IT incident support processes / documentation
- IT Service experience with knowledge or understanding of IT platforms, operating systems, infrastructure and technology environments would be advantageous