- International working environment and unique company culture.
- Personal development opportunities. Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team.
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.
- Independent role and flexible working hours.
The IT Communications Analyst is required to manage core IT communication strategies:
- Monitor and adjust IT communication delivery approaches and channels based on industry best practices and innovative ideas to increase engagement
- Work collaboratively with the OCE (Organizational Change Engagement) team and other key IT stakeholders to raise awareness of IT initiatives and their impacts to our customers
- Collaborate with Corporate Communications and other functional communication teams to increase engagement and raise awareness of IT initiatives to broader audiences globally across Jacobs
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills (English) with ability facilitate meetings and effectively engage with people at all levels
- Understanding of communication methodologies and approaches which can be leveraged to increase awareness, engagement and adoption of IT initiatives
- Experience working with multiple communications media (email, Intranet, newsletters, etc.)
- Must have attention to detail, produce quality work products, have excellent organizational skills and detailed planning abilities
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and competing deadlines