Architecture definition of IT systems that support the development of Autonomous Driving and Driver Assistance systems. These systems allow the engineering teams to store, manage, analyse and process huge amounts of vehicle & sensor measurement data, as well as supporting machine learning and simulation.
- To be responsible for creating high level solution models and architectures for assigned projects aligned to business requirements
- To be responsible for assuring that the solution will technically deliver and meet the needs of the business
- To contribute to the development of the Platform Architecture, aligned to the business strategy, and ensure project compliance with it
- To develop the relevant subject matter expertise or identify and utilise individuals with relevant expertise to assist them
- To coordinate with enterprise architecture teams, concerning company standards.
- To conduct market analyses and proofs of concept, to identify relevant innovative products and technologies
- University degree in engineering or IT related field
- Excellent English skills
- A proven track record in a business aware Senior IT architecture role.
- Experience of developing and implementing integration platforms and architectures in a dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Strategic thinker
- Relocation package
- Medical care
- Discounts on goods and services
- Possibility to constantly improve your skills in an international environment
- Attractive career path
WORKPLACE CAN BE EITHER CZĘSTOCHOWA, GLIWICE OR ŁÓDŹ.