- International working environment and unique company culture.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team.
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.
- Independent role and flexible working hours.
Strategy & Planning:
- Collaborate with executive management and department leaders to assess near- and long-term network capacity needs.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
Acquisition & Deployment:
- Design and deploy company LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including routers, , switches, UPSs, and other hardware.
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry.
- Oversee new and existing equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Interact with vendors and IT Procurement to secure network products and services.
- Configure networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Ensure network connectivity of all telephony equipment, fax machines, and other network appliances.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
- Monitor and report the performance of network components against KPIs and take preemptive measures to minimize interruptions
- Participate in managing all network security solutions.
- Perform network security audits, and system backups and recovery.
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, information technology and/or computer networking/telecommunications or 10 years equivalent work experience.
- Certifications in Cisco Networking, HP/Aruba, Palo Alto and/or SolarWinds desired.
- Proven experience and success with LAN, WAN, WLAN, and WWAN design and implementation.
- Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
- Strong, hands-on technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems, including Cisco IOS, HPE/Aruba Switches, Palo Alto OS, Cisco Wireless
- Working knowledge and competency with Cisco Data Center Nexus Switches and NX-OS is a must.
- Knowledge of telephony systems, specifically Cisco CM.
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and Internet standards, including OSPF, BGP
- Excellent hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Competence with testing tools and procedures for voice and data circuits.