TeamQuest is Polish, a rapidly growing company engaged in the comprehensive HR consulting services, in particular in the recruitment of IT professionals Fou our client we are actually looking for:
Quality Assurance Engineer
We're looking for a highly-motivated QA Engineer who"s not afraid to talk to the person sitting next to him and recognizes the importance of both individual and group effort to deliver high quality enterprise class product, meeting customer needs.
The role is accountable for the following activities:
- Develop and support automation test framework and automation strategies;
- Identify efficiency opportunities, propose innovations and means of implementing new technology/processes in QA field;
- Support Product Owners by ensuring product quality meets design and operational standards. Provide feedback related to key challenges/product limitations uncovered during testing;
- Create test plans and perform planning activities. Define test objectives, write and execute test cases and test scenarios;
- Effectively use test management tools to maintain and execute test scripts;
- Effectively document identified defects. Cooperate with developers to resolve any product issues;
- Be a member of a SCRUM team, focusing on a team goal.
We expect you have:
- Bachelor's degree or above in engineering, computer science, or related technical;
- 2+ years in related field including technical experience in software testing and quality assurance management;
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with QA best practices and methodologies;
- Experience with introducing test automation to the project;
- Knowledge of SQL and databases;
- Knowledge of tools: HP ALM, MS TFS, SoapUI, Test Complete or equivalent;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
- Ability to build strong working relationship with managers and other functional and technical team members;
- Demonstrate ability to solve problems with strong analytical skills while working under pressure and without direct supervision;
- Utilities industry experience is big plus;
- Experience in an agile development environment.
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Good working environment.