- A friendly working atmosphere created by everybody's open-minded co-operation from top management up to every single employee;
- A self dependent job with frequent new challenges in a dynamic, international environment;
- Attractive offers for professional development and career opportunities.
To apply for the position, please send your application Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter via this page or using button under the advert.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
- Become important part for the future client / user side design of our network management software;
- Have an active role in defining, modelling and implement the software;
- Be the responsible person for questions in your domain;
- Represent your domain in the team.
- Engineering degree with focus on Client / Server software;
- Proven SW development experience (5+ years), ideally in a leading role;
- Good knowledge in implementing best practice “User Experience” Software;
- Good knowledge in common used UI frameworks;
- Good communication skills in English. German would be advantageous;
- Strong team player, with the ability to bridge different interests;
- Be open for new challenges.
Additional advantage will be experience in:
- Agile / Lean UX;
- Presentation of data mining information in Graphs using standard libraries.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 136,000 employees www.abb.com