- Cooperation with technology development international teams using Agile methodology;
- Exciting work environment for further professional development;
- Work in an employee-oriented company;
- Friendly work environment with great team spirit;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Opportunity to develop your own innovative projects.
To apply for the position, please send your application Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter via this page or using button under the advert.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
- Planning of test setups derived from usecases and technical requirements;
- Definition of efficient test strategies and necessary test infrastructure;
- Implementation and automatation of testing procedures and their execution;
- Analyzing problems and creating error reports;
- Implementation of Whitebox and Blackbox tests;
- Bringing in QA mentality and quality aspects into the team;
- Close cooperation with the developers to analyze bugs, requirements, test- and system aspects.
- Engineering degree in Informatics or Electronics with focus on Computer Science;
- Knowledge of SDN and MPLS;
- Expertised in Computer Science;
- Strong skills in Testautomation;
- ISTQB or similar education;
- Creativity, capability of networked thinking as well as following systematic, analytical approaches;
- Good knowledge of Linux;
- Very good language skills in English;
- Open minded and eager to work in an international environment.
Additional advantage will be experience in:
- Testing of embedded devices and Network Management software;
- Knowledge of wireless communication: Bluetooth, WiFi, ZigBee, Thread, Narrow Band IoT;
- Building automation communication protocols (KNX, BACnet);
- Knowledge in network communication (TCP/IP, TCP sockets, REST API)
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 136,000 employees www.abb.com