- Cooperation with technology development international teams using Agile methodology;
- Work in an employee-oriented company;
- Friendly work environment with great team spirit.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology;
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment;
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills;
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance;
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program;
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Do you want to see how it really is here? Have a look:
- Development of C++ applications for embedded platforms;
- Development of connectivity for new products;
- Participation in entire platform definition and design process, including hardware, embedded SW and network management SW;
- Designing software architecture – technology selection and evaluation;
- Scouting and evaluation of the newest technology trends and solutions for communication systems;
- Preparation of technical documentation;
- Participation in project planning, execution and R&D activities.
- MSc Eng. degree in Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar field;
- Proficiency in modern C++ programming (C++11 or newer);
- Knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design and programming;
- Experience in distributed software development environment including system deployment and configuration;
- Extensive knowledge of Linux (core architecture, GNU toolchain);
- Experience in network communication (TCP/IP, TCP sockets, REST API, TIPC);
- Demonstrated work with and in open source projects;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Good communication skills.
Additional advantage will be:
- Experience with Agile/SAFe methodologies;
- Experience in software testing – tools, frameworks;
- Knowledge of data base systems or web applications technologies;
- Experience in host based software development.