- Cooperation with technology development international teams using Agile methodology;
- Exciting work environment for further professional development;
- Work in an employee-oriented company;
- Friendly work environment with great team spirit;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Opportunity to develop your own innovative projects.
To apply for the position, please send your application Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter via this page or using button under the advert.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
- Planning of test setups derived from usecases and technical requirements;
- Definition of efficient test strategies and necessary test infrastructure;
- Implementation and automatation of testing procedures and their execution;
- Analyzing problems and creating error reports;
- Implementation of Whitebox and Blackbox tests;
- Bringing in QA mentality and quality aspects into the team;
- Close cooperation with the developers to analyze bugs, requirements, test- and system aspects.
- Engineering degree in Informatics or Electronics with focus on Computer Science (e.g. AGH University, Warsaw University of Technology);
- Knowledge of SDN and MPLS;
- Expertised in Computer Science;
- Strong skills in Testautomation (eg. Python);
- Creativity, capability of networked thinking as well as following systematic, analytical approaches;
- Good knowledge of Linux;
- Very good language skills in English;
- Open minded and eager to work in an international environment.
Additional advantage will be experience in:
- ISTQB or similar education;
- Testing of embedded devices and Network Management software;
- Knowelage of SDN and TSN;
- Kowledge in network communication (TCP/IP, TCP sockets, REST API).