For our client, an international company, we are currently looking for the position:
Service Desk with fluent English
- The position will provide support to end users across multiple operating companies by installing and assisting with the operation of their workstations, business applications, and related equipment. May manage staff performance and quality of service provided.
Desired skills & experience:
- Degree in a technology related discipline
- OR a combination of work experience, education and training equivalent to a two-year college degree in a technology related discipline
- Minimum of five years related work experience
- Strong knowledge of company desktop operating systems and software
- Good general knowledge of standard computer hardware
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to independently plan, organize and prioritize one's own activities
- Ability to provide short term cover for manager during absence of regular line manager
- Ability to independently plan, organize and prioritize a small team's activities
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to train both business colleagues and technology colleagues
- Strong communication skills in English
- Sense of humor
Good to have:
- A+ certification preferred.
- Microsoft or other certifications desired (i.e. MSCDT, MCP, MCSE)
- Ability to work in a typical office environment.
- Ability to lift and move desktop and other related hardware.
- Frequent, local travel may be required depending on location.
- Occasional, distant travel may be required.
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
- Attractive benefits package
- Work in an international environment
- Competitive salary
- Friendly work place