What’s in it for you?
Apart from the obvious, such as salary and generous benefits package, you will also get:
- Chance to be part of project that is considered one of the most advanced and innovative in its category
- You will gain exposure to latest technologies and have a chance to grow into expert in your field
- You will be trained and certified.
- You will have clear career path
As a core member of testing team you will be responsible for:
- Review and comment requirements and technical designs from a test perspective
- Designing, implementing and executing test cases by both manual and automated test methods
- Contribute in defining the overall test plan & approach for team
- Work actively with the whole team to secure high quality of the delivery
- Performing of functional and non-functional testing
- Gathering and managing test data
- Developing and maintaining test environments
- Monitoring and documenting test results
- Report, debug and verify defects
- Recommending appropriate actions for test results
Requirements and expertise:
- You will be working in English speaking and multicultural environment so at least communicative English is required.
- You will have chance to develop your testing skills but a basis of at least 6 months of experience in testing is required.
- You will be owner of your part of project so it is necessary that you have analytical and problem solving skills as well as testing mindset.
- You poses either experience in working with banking systems or IT technical skills.
It will be considered as an advantage is you have one of the following:
- API level testing
- Experienced with BDD / TDD
- Experience with CI frameworks and source code control tools
- Experience in test environment planning and implementation
- BS/MS in Computer Science, engineering or related subject
- Designing and implementing automated test cases
- Some experience in test automation frameworks
- Tools: HP ALM, JIRA, HP UFT, HP LeanFT