- Requirements analysis, test plan and test cases creation,
- Automate testing using various tools and approaches
- Execute automated and manual testing per predefined test plans
- Working with software developers to assure software quality
- Expand existing automated test frameworks (NI LabVIEW and TestStand, PyTest)
- Testing on real targets and instrumentation with “Hardware in the Loop” concept
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 4 year of experience with software testing
- Required good or very good knowledge/experience in:
- NI LabVIEW is a must
- Test automation
- Python 3.x and PyTest
- Embedded Linux OS
- Requirement-based test case development
- Embedded communication protocols and networks like Ethernet and CAN is highly desirable
- Requirements management tools and version control systems
- Using laboratory equipment such as oscilloscopes, power supplies, DAQ, etc.
- Advantage would be:
- Knowledge of TestStand, LabVIEW FPGA
- Basic knowledge of C or C++ programming
- Security testing (penetration, fuzzing, abuse)
- Knowledge of Jenkins, SVN, Git, PyCharm, LTP (Linux Test Project), Yocto
- ISTQB Foundation Level certificate
- Working on assigned tasks independently to meet schedule
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Communications Engineering, Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Woodward offers competitive pay, a total rewards package, opportunity for advancement, training and development. For more information, visit our website at www.woodward.com.
Qualified candidates may send a resume via Taleo.
Woodward Poland Sp. z o.o.
Attention: Ewa Wolszczak
ul. Niepołomice 32 32-005 Niepołomice
Woodward is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce. Our respect for individual differences improves business results and quality of work life for all of us. Our values allow us to leverage differences and generate innovation that results from an inclusive culture and sustains our success in the global marketplace