Founded in 2011, Paddle8 brings the tradition-bound auction world into the 21st century. Offering a seamless online process, Paddle8 makes collecting and selling art online an easy, efficient, and enjoyable experience. Paddle8 features specialist-curated auctions, nonprofit auctions, private and buy-now sales in the categories of Contemporary Art, Prints and Multiples, Photographs, Street Art and Collectibles. Paddle8 is especially proud to partner with more than 700 nonprofit organizations worldwide to present their benefit auctions to a global community of more than 500,000 collectors, helping each organization expand its fundraising results.
Mobile engineer, iOS
1-3 years professional experience
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone who has experience with web technologies & has built user interfaces for the web. Someone who is willing to learn while working with a small group comprising of individuals with engineering, product and design skills would fit really well with our team.
- 2-3 years experience building product-driven mobile apps
- Extensive experience building interfaces for mobile apps (iOS)
- Experience using React Native
- Experience writing frontend code using a modern framework like React or similar (Angular, Backbone/Marionette, Ember, Vue etc.)
- Bonus: Experience working with GraphQL
- Knowledge of web fundamentals (HTTP, Developer Tools, REST APIs, authentication techniques etc.