- attractive salary (employment contract or b2b contract
- social benefits (Multisport Card, Medical Insurance)
- you can work remote for 1-2 days/week
- interesting, multicultural environment of work
- you will be in charge of developing our core application, it's modules and plugins, and making sure that the right technical decisions are made in our client projects
- you will bring the current application to a next level and act as Product Owner for new Core functionality and modules.
- you are not afraid to speak your mind if you think a decision is not in the interest of the product.
- minimum 3 years of experience on similar position
- strong knowledge of .NET Core 2.x/.NET 4.x
- very good C# knowledge
- MSSQL / TSQL
- experience with OOP / MVVM
- very good communication skills
- very good English verbal and written
- be a "Team Player"
Nice to have:
- experience with ASP.NET
- Angular (4/5/6) experience
- App development experience
- Jira and Git experience