- flexible working hours and the possibility of working remotely,
- share options plan after 6 months contract,
- working in a high-performance team
- working with stakeholders in Poland, Brazil, Turkey, Italy, Spain and more
- working in agile / lean environment
- medical insurance,
- fruits and snacks in the kitchen :)
- free English lessons organized in our office,
- office just like in Silicon Valley and start-up like atmosphere (in your spare time you can play on Xbox),
- regular integration meetings like go-karts, laser tag, trips and parties,
- welcome pack, free coffee, fruits, snacks, and breakfast stuff.
We're currently looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join our Data team in Warsaw. Once you join the team, you’ll work on growing team’s data offering, supporting the growth of the biggest doctors’ marketplace in the world.
Your goal? Enable the company always be on top of business performance by supplying accessible and reliable data. Enable the company always be on top of business performance by supplying accessible and reliable data.
- use best-in-class tools to boost our data warehouse
- enhance the existing data processing workflows
- develop new data assets
- work closely with development teams to bring in data from new sources
- have at least 3 years of professional experience as a Data Engineer
- have strong working experience with the following technologies: Python, SQL (MySQL, Redshift, PostgreSQL), Talend
- have very good knowledge of data modeling / data processing
- are experienced in using cloud technologies, such as AWS
- have sound technical background related to extracting, importing, and exporting of data (ETL)
- can analyze, synthesize and formalize your work, and present your work clearly
- are positive, resourceful, organized and proactive
- are rigorous and your deliverables are perfect
- can communicate in English (both spoken and written)
we may be looking for you :)
- knowledge of Apache Airflow
- experience in setting up delta loads or analytical cubes
- proven track record of serving as a team lead
Please, remember to add this statement in your CV:
"I agree that ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, Kolejowa Street 5/7, 01-217 Warsaw, processes the personal data that I have provided, including my image, for the needs of the recruitment process. I declare that I have read information about processing of my personal data by ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. in connection with the recruitment process."