- Work in an employee-oriented company;
- Friendly work environment with great team spirit;
- Self-dependent job in dynamic, international environment;
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology;
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment;
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills;
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance;
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program;
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
To apply for the position, please send your application Curriculum Vitae
and Cover Letter via this page or using button under the advert.
- Becoming an expert in the Network Management Solutions development and design;
- Being responsible for evolution of front-end and back-end software with the strong focus on User Experience;
- Representing your domain in the team and be a driver for implementing best-practices and innovations.
- BSc or MSc degree in the Computer Science or related field;
- You are experienced SW developer (3+ years);
- You can’t live without new features of Java 8;
- OOP design principles and TDD are not just a buzzwords for you and writing a clean code is just the way you work;
- You are familiar with Linux;
- We are international team, so you can easily speak and write in English. You will be using it on the daily basis;
- You are a team player, with the ability to bridge different interests and know-hows. We work as a team, we leave ego aside;
- You are open for challenges and you think out-of-the-box. Being innovative with legacy code always requires creativity.
Additional advantage will be:
- Agile (SCRUM) / Lean UX;
- Knowledge of Java Spring framework would be nice to have;
- Knowledge of modern trends in the User Interface design and implementation (Single Page Application, Material Design);
- Knowledge of Java UI frameworks and / or Web-based technologies (like but not limited to: Angular, React.js, Bootstrap /Material.io);
- You have read about Microservices Architecture and even better if you have already worked with it;
- Experience in developing Network Management Solutions or knowledge of the networking domain would be a nice addition.