The Candidate as a member of the international team will participate in the whole process of software production - design, implementation, development and maintenance within the Network Cloud Division.
- Participation in full Life Cycle software production – requirements definition, design, development, system tests
- Software development and maintenance
- Preparation of technical documentation (design and architecture)
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunication or similar
- Understanding of Object Oriented Concepts & Prototype Based Programming
- Demonstrable experience working with at-least one web library or framework (e.g. ReactJS, Polymer etc.)
- Working Experience with services using REST API’s
- Good understanding of browser capabilities
- Basic knowledge of web security issues and prevention measures
- Ability to turn design and user interface mockups into functional code
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful problem solver
- Foreign languages: English (communicative)
Being a plus
- Development using Web Components (Shadow Dom, Custom Elements etc.)
- Basic understanding of server side technologies (Spring)
- Basic understanding of Linux shell
- Experience using asynchronous technologies on web like Web Sockets
- Unit Testing experience
- ES6, AJAX, Web APIs, Web Components, WebGL
- SASS, CSS3
- Stable employment in a friendly atmosphere in an international company
- Private Medical Care (dentist included)
- Attractive relocation package
- Multisport Card
- Life Insurance
- Lunch Card
- A partial reimbursement of the cost of an English language course; possibility to learn Korean
If that sounds like another step in your career, join us.
Please send your CV in English using the Apply button.
We reserve the right to contact selected candidates only.
Administratorem Pana/Pani danych osobowych jest SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS POLSKA Sp. z o.o., z siedzibą w Warszawie, adres: ul. Postępu 14, 02-676 Warszawa
Więcej informacji na temat przetwarzania danych osobowych znajdzie Pan/Pani po kliknięciu w przycisk „Aplikuj”.