What we offer:
- Participate in creating innovative projects for cloud environments
- Maintain a huge cloud-scale environment of thousands of servers
- Be part of a small team of all levels – from junior to senior
- Have access to the newest, hottest technologies
- Relaxed work atmosphere far different from other corporate standards
- Work in a multi-national environment with state-of-the-art video conference equipment
- Get involved with open-source communities – go to conferences all around the world
- And many other benefits
OpenStack is an open-source software for creating public and private clouds. Combined from dozens of services it is created to drive instances, network, storage, containers, functions and many more trendy services. Everything is unified in OpenStack's API.
In OVH Public Cloud project team we are aiming to deliver the best-in-class service for wide range scale customers - from one VM start-ups through DevOps development playgrounds, up to hundreds VMs hybrid-cloud clusters.
In OVH Public Cloud OpenStack team you will be challenged with huge scale deployments and issues related to it, cooperation with upstream OpenStack developers from all over the world and delivering the latest, cutting edge technologies as a service.
- Developing new features of the Cloud services based on OpenStack
- Troubleshooting and resolving service issues including deep dive investigation
- Collaborating with OpenStack community
- Implementing and debugging new technologies related to OpenStack
- Knowledge of OpenStack ecosystem
- Practical knowledge of Python programming
- Experience in virtualization technologies
- Familiarity with Ubuntu or Debian
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English
- Practical skills in Puppet or other configuration management software
- OpenStack-in-production know-how
- Agile development